Kindly Care helps families find, hire, and manage private caregivers so that their elderly loved ones can age in their homes rather having to move into assisted living facilities. We take pride in the fact that we’re working on one of the most pressing problems in our society: ensuring that our seniors are taken care of despite seemingly endless challenges caused by fiscal and labor shortages.
We’re a geographically distributed company, with 6 team members working out of our office in San Francisco and about 50 others working from all over the US, Canada, Mexico and a number of other countries. We have built all products and processes to equally accommodate on-site and remote team members, and we highly value this ability to attract the best talent from across the world.
We are looking for a Salesforce genius to help develop and maintain internal and external SFDC applications. You will be supporting the Marketing and Operations departments with new feature development, integrations, user management, reporting and dashboards, and user interface updates.
- Work closely with all 6 Department Directors and plan/build enhancements in our Salesforce app
- Be in charge of the product and make/defend high-level decisions
- Keep an eye on the metrics and make data-informed decisions
- Find the right balance between building ambitious products and moving fast
- Deep understanding of Salesforce development and administration
- APEX programming of classes, triggers, and web services
- Expertise with integrating SOAP/REST web services
- Client web page and email interface development with Visualforce
- Schema and custom object administration and querying via SOQL/SOSL
- Prefer candidate with Salesforce Developer Certification
Last but not least, you need to have the leadership skills that will help you motivate your teams and energize them to do the best work of their lives.
Please send us either your resume or Linkedin/AngelList profile to email@example.com.