Kindly Care helps families find, hire, and manage private caregivers so that their elderly loved ones can age in their homes rather having to move into assisted living facilities. We take pride in the fact that we’re working on one of the most pressing problems in our society: ensuring that our seniors are taken care of despite seemingly endless challenges caused by fiscal and labor shortages.
We’re a geographically distributed company, with 6 team members working out of our office in San Francisco and about 50 others working from all over the US, Canada, Mexico and a number of other countries. We have built all products and processes to equally accommodate on-site and remote team members, and we highly value this ability to attract the best talent from across the world.
We are looking for two full-stack engineers to help us build fully featured web experiences, enabling both sides of our caregiver marketplace to connect and communicate. You will be reporting to the CTO, but will be expected to work mostly autonomously.
Our current workflows often involve live call center agents, who assist our clients in all the necessary steps from specifying their needs to hiring their caregivers. With our steadily increasing lead volume, we have had to 10x the size of our call center in a short amount of time, so we’re now looking for ways to productize as many parts of the client journey as possible.
We just closed a Series A in January 2018, and have raised a total of $9.5m to date from some of the Valley’s top investors. To find out more about Kindly Care, check out our (slightly outdated) Techcrunch coverage.
- Identify manual workflows that can be replaced with automation or consumer-directed product solutions
- Leverage our design resources, but ultimately be in charge of the product and make/defend high-level decisions
- Keep an eye on the metrics and make data-informed decisions
- Find the right balance between building ambitious products and moving fast
- Experience with React, AngularJS, jQuery (or similar) libraries/frameworks
- Previous full stack developer experience
- Expert at building high-performance RESTful APIs
- Comprehensive experience working with AWS, including EC2, RDS, ELB, VPC, and S3
- Database administration and performance tuning (ideally PostgreSQL)
- Prefer candidate with strong background in NodeJS/Express or StrongLoop/LoopBack
Last but not least, you need to have the leadership skills that will help you motivate your teams and energize them to do the best work of their lives.
Please send us either your resume or Linkedin/AngelList profile to email@example.com.