Kindly Care helps families find, hire, and manage private caregivers so that their elderly loved ones can age in their homes rather having to move into assisted living facilities. We take pride in the fact that we’re working on one of the most pressing problems in our society: ensuring that our seniors are taken care of despite seemingly endless challenges caused by fiscal and labor shortages.
We’re looking for a VP of Operations to ensure flawless handling of all new clients entering our marketplace. You will be reporting to our CEO, and your success will be measured in the quality of our service and our ability to scale our processes. Your scope of work will cover the conceptual design of our process maps, budget planning, as well as management of our client- and caregiver-facing operational departments. Specifically, your direct reports will include team leads from these areas:
- Talent Operations – responsible for sourcing, vetting, and retention of our caregivers
- Sales – following up with all leads
- Matching – assisting families with the candidate selection process
- Client Operations – following up on all client requests
- Support – resolving all tickets filed by our clients and caregivers
- Accounting – assistance with timesheets and billing
While you don’t have to be an expert in any of the above areas, you will have to get comfortable with the subject matter in order to create efficiencies across all those teams.
The ideal candidate will have already proven their ability to grow and manage operational teams, although we will consider all applicants who can demonstrate extraordinary achievement in their careers. We value relevant experience, but we are equally intrigued by generalists who are able to take a first-principles approach and come up with creative solutions. Below are the general qualifications we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in building and scaling teams
- Proven ability to resolve conflicts and win over clients
- Exposure to entrepreneurial environments and startup mentality
- Familiarity with process mapping tools and best practices
Last but not least, you need to have the leadership skills that will help you motivate your teams and energize them to do the best work of their lives.
Please send us either your resume or Linkedin/AngelList profile to email@example.com.